The birth and evolution of the Hotel
The structure was initially conceived as a private guesthouse, then in 1926 it was bought by the brothers Francesco and Giuseppe Gaiani, thus becoming part of the family that still manages it now. The Gaiani brothers transformed the pension into a hotel with an internal restaurant, giving it the initial name of Hotel Paradis et de Russie which later became Hotel Paradiso. The Art Nouveau building underwent major changes in the seventies when the structure was enlarged (also including the construction outside the restaurant area) and raised with the addition of a floor and balconies under the rooms.
VIA ROCCASTERONE 12, 19038 SANREMO
Tel: (0039) 0184 57 12 11